Bangtan-Core Keychain (Handmade)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
These keychains are just simply adorable as they proudly hang from your phone or your bag! The animal charms are the same charms that Hobi used to make his bracelet versions of his Bangtan brothers.
- Glass, faceted beads
- Letter beads
- Enamel charm
- Gold variant only
Due to COVID-19, some orders are taking longer than usual. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- We process and ship orders for in-stock items typically within 2-3 business days. Orders are not processed or shipped from Saturday through Sunday, or on holidays.
- US Orders typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered to you after being processed for shipment.
- International orders may take up to 2-5 weeks to be delivered. Please note that buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes, and custom charges. Please check with your country’s customs office for any additional costs before making your purchase.
- Pre-ordered items will have the expected delivery dates on the product page. Please make sure that you are able to wait for delivery before purchasing as pre-orders are considered final sale. Any in-stock items purchased with pre-orders will be shipped when all items become available.
*Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
*Props or additional items around the product are not included unless stated otherwise in the description.
*No exchanges or refunds, all sales are final.
*Choking Hazard. This product contains small parts. Not intended for small children, this is not a toy.
Hurry, only 4 items left in stock!
- The simplest way to clean your beaded bracelets and keychains are by gently wiping them with a soft, lint-free cloth taking care not to remove the rhinestone pieces.
- To prolong the life of your bracelets or keychains, store them flat in a clean, dry place.
- For jewelries, you would generally follow the “last on, first off” principle where you put your jewelry on after washing or applying any makeup, hair spray, gels, lotions or perfumes. It should also be the first thing that you should remove after you get home.
- Additionally, try not to wear your jewelry while swimming or showering.