Ma City Tee
- Prix normal
- Prix normal
- Prix de vente
"...Yeah I'll be ridin' and I'll be dyin' in ma city, city
Ma city, ma city yeah..."
- This classic tee is crafted with 100% cotton fabric, guaranteeing a comfortable and breathable fit.
- This lightweight tee is well suited for layering in cold temperatures and is also suitable as a stand-alone piece in warm climates.
- Unisex sizing
- Cover-stitched collar and sleeves
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 5'4" and wearing size M
- True to size. Size up for an oversized look
Due to COVID-19, some orders are taking longer than usual. We appreciate your patience at this time!
- We process and ship orders for in-stock items typically within 2-3 business days. Orders are not processed or shipped from Saturday through Sunday, or on holidays.
- US Orders typically take 3-5 business days to be delivered to you after being processed for shipment.
- International orders may take up to 2-5 weeks to be delivered. Please note that buyer is responsible for any import duties, taxes, and custom charges. Please check with your country’s customs office for any additional costs before making your purchase.
- Pre-ordered items will have the expected delivery dates on the product page. Please make sure that you are able to wait for delivery before purchasing as pre-orders are considered final sale. Any in-stock items purchased with pre-orders will be shipped when all items become available.
*Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
*Props or additional items around the product are not included unless stated otherwise in the description.
*No exchanges or refunds, all sales are final.
*Choking Hazard. This product contains small parts. Not intended for small children, this is not a toy.
- Hand wash cold preferred but can be washed in machine with delicate cycle (cold temperature)
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low but line dry preferred
- Do not iron prints
- Wash dark colors separately